Thursday, March 28, 2019
By now, if you're registered for NERGC 2019, you should have received a link to download the mobile app to help you organize your NERGC 2019 experience. It's virtually the same as the mobile app used for RootsTech. We strongly recommend you install the app on you Android or Apple device and accustom yourself to its functionality. It's a good thing!
Keep track of your own schedule, when and where your chosen lectures will take place, locator for other NERGC attendees, speaker bios, exhibitors, sponsors, there's even a link to call an Uber!
How did we ever attend a conference without an app like this one!
Thursday, March 21, 2019
The tenth NERGC 2019 E-zine is now available at http://www.nergc.org/wp-
content/uploads/2019/03/NERGC- 2019-E-zine-10.pdf. It includes many important deadline reminders. Note in particular that the deadline for purchasing Luncheons and Banquets has been extended to Midnight on Friday, March 22, 2019. Online registration for all events will close at Midnight on Friday, March 29. This issue also includes a number of program updates, information on how to sign up for the Ancestors Road Show, a call for volunteers, and much more.
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Monday, March 18, 2019
The deadline for ordering Luncheons and Banquets has been extended to Midnight on Friday, 22 March 2019. Printed or flashdrive versions of the Syllabus must be ordered by Wednesday, 20 March 2019. If you have already registered for the Conference, you can add Luncheons, Banquets, or, a Syllabus by using your registration ID from your confirmation e-mail to modify your registration.
Friday, March 15, 2019
• Meals and workshops must be purchased by today, March 15.
• Special meal requirements must be received by today, March 15.
• Mobility, hearing, and vision needs should be identified by today, March 15.
• Cancellations received by today, March 15 are subject to a $20 processing fee. No refunds are available after March 15.
• Printed or electronic syllabus must be purchased by March 20, 2019.
• If you have already registered for the Conference, you can add Luncheons, Banquets, Workshops, or a printed or electronic syllabus or identify special meal or ADA needs by using your registration ID from your confirmation e-mail to modify your registration.
• All unpaid registrations must be paid prior to the March 29th deadline, either on-line or by check mailed to ABLE, P.O. Box 888, Upton, MA 01568.
Registration for all events will close at midnight on Friday. March 29th. This allows for the printing of personalized materials.
• Walk-in registration will be available on-site for Thursday-Saturday Conference attendance, whether for just one day, or all three. However, walk-ins are not guaranteed meal or syllabus availability.
• Walk-in registration is NOT available for Wednesday Pre-Conference events.
Friday, March 8, 2019
NERGC 2019 E-zine #9 is now available at http://www.nergc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/NERGC-2019-E-zine-9.pdf. It includes important deadline reminders and more. Note in particular that the deadline for registering for the Wednesday, April 3 Research Tour is tomorrow, March 9.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
The deadline for Registration for the Research Tour on Wednesday April 3 of genealogical research sites in Greater Manchester and Southern New Hampshire has been extended to Saturday, March 9; spaces remain!